Samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830 error problem:
-Samsung galaxy ace always restart and can’t enter android menu
-Samsung galaxy ace always vibrate at boot and can’t enter android menu
solution: only HARD RESET your galaxy ace.
You may want to know how to perform hard reset for samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830 here the way:
1. Press and hold the power and menu key(button that you can press down in bottom center) for few second untill you enter the restore menu
2. After the menu show choose “wipe data/factory reset “
3a. Select yes and your phone will be restore to default
3b. After finish choose reboot now
4. It will restart. Don’t panic because it take few minute until complete.
5. Don’t panic just wait. If there is no response in 10 minute just release your battery and put it back again and repeat from first step.
-use menu key to select.
-use volume up down to choose the menu.
-make sure u have enough power in ur batttery.
100% work coz it from >50 time key combination trial and error.
damn even samsung don’t write how to do this technique. thanks i have mangenkyo sharingan. wakakkakaakkak
there are 2 other method to reset this phone. it can be done if you can enter the android menu here the step:
1. go to setting~>privacy~> factory data reset.
2. dial *2767*3855#
all of this method will make the same effect to your phone: -”reset your phone to factory setting”
please comment what application that make you phone hang?
this app maybe make my phone hang:
-titan backup pro maybe coz it want to access root
-yahoo messenger 1.3.2 maybe coz it want to online at startup
Although there are some bug in this phone but many of my friend had buy this phone after see i use it. Maybe i have to change profession to mobile phone seller….hehheh… Hope Samsung issue the update for this phone.
Update may 2011:
After reading an article in web i found there is a post about update galaxy ace to gingerbread and tutorial to root this phone. this link will show you that ace has many firmware.if you think that there are soo many bug in you device maybe this tutorial will be the solution.here is the link: